No announcement yet.

GIANT grips on temporary dimensions/Graphical issues with temporary dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIANT grips on temporary dimensions/Graphical issues with temporary dimensions

Hey guys,

We have this issue on only one project where the temporary dimensions have these giant grips (I don't know what else to call them). It's creating a very frustrating user experience. Please see picture attached...

This model is in 2017. The issue is only happening on one file, but on multiple computers. The file has links. We can have other files open on the same machine that do not behave like this. I've tried to Audit/detach/save as... nothing yet...

Has anyone seen this before???

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Looks to me like your temporary dimensions have somehow had their tick mark changed from diagonal to filled dot.

This shouldn't be possible in Revit and I suggest you contact Autodesk support directly :hide:
    I used to be high on life, until I realised it was cut with Morons.
    Combating ignorance daily through learning.

Comment

GIANT solid circle tick marks on temp dims

Originally posted by Tim West View Post
      Looks to me like your temporary dimensions have somehow had their tick mark changed from diagonal to filled dot.

This shouldn't be possible in Revit and I suggest you contact Autodesk support directly :hide:
      That's actually a much better description - they are totally just giant solid circle tick marks. No way to change the setting up front. I have submitted to Autodesk and they are working on it. We did try adjusting the settings for the temp dimensions, those being - text size and opacity... but nothing.

Comment

I also looked into modifying temporary dimensions.

There are no options outside text size and opacity...

Very odd...
        I used to be high on life, until I realised it was cut with Morons.
        Combating ignorance daily through learning.

Comment