Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange problem with the glass in 3D view.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange problem with the glass in 3D view.

Hi guys! I wonder why I see this blue 'ghost' glass panels in 3D view? It looks like I'm working with a transparent model? But it's not transparent at all. I use Revit Architecture 2015. Thank you all!
    Attached Files

It's related to your video card, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Greg McDowell Jr
    about.me/GMcDowellJr

Comment

Originally posted by runedance View Post
      Hi guys! I wonder why I see this blue 'ghost' glass panels in 3D view? It looks like I'm working with a transparent model? But it's not transparent at all. I use Revit Architecture 2015. Thank you all!
      As already said by GMcDowellJr, that is a well known issue, so you need to update your card drivers!

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...ng-Center.html
      Andres Franco - Architect - BIM Coordinator
      Revit Certified Professional - AutoCAD Certified Professional
      "I became insane, with long intervals of horribly sanity"
      E.A Poe

Comment

Thank you so much, this really helps! I'm a self-educated beginner in Revit and didn't know about this issue.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Rune! :thumbsup:

This is quite an old issue that many of us were beset by - but interesting to see it's 'return'. Whilst Greg's not wrong, (do update your graphics drivers) I also seem to recall there was some relation to a conflict with a Windows KB update.

Comment

Thank you Snowy! I'm glad that this issue is well-known. This optimizes the chances to deal with it.
            My graphic card has the latest updates, so maybe this is actually about the conflict with a Windows KB update.

Comment

Thank you all again! The problem is resolved. As it was said in the article, I turned off the Hardware Acceleration in Options, and the ghosts flew away!

Comment

Originally posted by runedance View Post
                Thank you so much, this really helps! I'm a self-educated beginner in Revit and didn't know about this issue.
                Ok!! Great, so you are in the right place, here there are a lot of kind people that will help you, by the way, Welcome to the Forum!! :thumbsup:
                Andres Franco - Architect - BIM Coordinator
                Revit Certified Professional - AutoCAD Certified Professional
                "I became insane, with long intervals of horribly sanity"
                E.A Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Andres Franco View Post
                  Ok!! Great, so you are in the right place, here there are a lot of kind people that will help you, by the way, Welcome to the Forum!! :thumbsup:
                  Yes! Thank you Andres! I'm lucky to land here in the right place with a lot of my colleagues :thumbsup:

Comment