Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour of walls in plan view / 3D

Hello,

I want, in Plan view to see the concrete walls with blue colour, the isolation walls with green colour etc.
    And also I want in 3D to see the concrete walls with a grey colour and the isolation walls with a white colour.

Could you please give me some guidelines?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by MARIA1993 View Post
    Hello,

I want, in Plan view to see the concrete walls with blue colour, the isolation walls with green colour etc.
    And also I want in 3D to see the concrete walls with a grey colour and the isolation walls with a white colour.

Could you please give me some guidelines?

Thank you in advance!

View filters!

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...B7C46-htm.html

after you have created your filters add them to your view templates for use in other views
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

The answer is the same in the case that I want to control the thickness of the lines? For example the lines for concrete walls - 0.50 , the lines for isolation walls - 0.25 etc...?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by MARIA1993 View Post
        The answer is the same in the case that I want to control the thickness of the lines? For example the lines for concrete walls - 0.50 , the lines for isolation walls - 0.25 etc...?

Thank you in advance!
        If you can isolate specific wall types through say, type comments, yes, you will be able to change cut/ projection line thicknesses. You have the same options with filters that you do with visibility graphics and object styles - ie. projection line, surface pattern, transparency (not in OS), cut patterns, cut lines.
        Element visibility is a controlled hierarchy. Object styles > project wide default. Visibility graphics > view default. View filters > specific elements per view.
        There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

Originally posted by elton williams View Post
          If you can isolate specific wall types through say, type comments, yes, you will be able to change cut/ projection line thicknesses. You have the same options with filters that you do with visibility graphics and object styles - ie. projection line, surface pattern, transparency (not in OS), cut patterns, cut lines.
          Element visibility is a controlled hierarchy. Object styles > project wide default. Visibility graphics > view default. View filters > specific elements per view.
          Thank you for your help. I follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJBM0i9DBM , but when I apply in the V/G the filters, in the floor plan I see the colour that is assigned in the Graphics of the material.
          Any idea?

Attached Files

Comment