Overhead Coiling Door why do you torture me so? Visibility issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overhead Coiling Door why do you torture me so? Visibility issue

I have a OHC and I've set up the door panel to have a horizontal "slat" pattern. It shows up with the slats in every view but the exterior elevation.

Can someone help me out here? I'm seriously at the end of my rope with this one. It's the oddest thing. I know it's not a materials issue because the pattern shows up in the interior elevation and in 3D. It can't be a workplane issue (can it?) because it's the surface pattern of the door panel itself. I think I've exhausted every option, so I'm here to pick the brains of the brilliant.

See attached for the OHC from hell.

Thanks guys,
    John
    Attached Files

Shows up just fine for me.....did you zoom in close enough to see the lines?
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post
      Shows up just fine for me.....did you zoom in close enough to see the lines?
      You're right. It works in another wall like it should. And I just tested it by creating a new exterior wall identical to the one I'm having issue with, and it works fine. geez..

The only difference is I'm using design options. Think that could have anything to do with this?

Thanks for eliminating options for me.

Edited to add picture. See on the left is the wall and door in the design option with no slats, but the one on the right is the same type of wall, same type of door OUTSIDE of the design option.

I'm not crazy... lol
      Attached Files
      Last edited by John McCamont; September 8, 2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Are Surface Patterns tuned off in the D.O. view?
        Cliff B. Collins
        Registered Architect
        The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects, St. Louis, MO
        Autodesk Expert Elite

Comment

Originally posted by cliff collins View Post
          Are Surface Patterns tuned off in the D.O. view?
          Not unless there's a way to turn them off in the DO but not in objects outside the DO? - and I didn't do it intentionally, so it would be a weird default setting lol

Comment