Duplicating Sheet with Titleblock and all information, images etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicating Sheet with Titleblock and all information, images etc

I have a sheet set up with all my information, project etc have added images to it and have brought in my ground floor plan.
    all is good, now what I want to do as I can in cad, is copy exactly my sheet with all information, images etc, drag in my first floor plan and I then just need to change my drawing number and change Ground Floor to First floor, so how do I do this in revit? surely I don't have to bring in titleblock and start all over again, is there a way to copy exactly my sheet with titleblock and all information and make a new sheet for my first floor.

many thanks

Originally posted by fifthtexas View Post
    what I want to do as I can in cad....so how do I do this in revit?
    this is your 95th post on these forums. Are you serious?
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

So hard to resist making a sarcastic post. :banghead:

Comment

Create new sheet with selected titleblock, copy/paste Same Place any images or other elements from the first sheet, drag the floor plan onto the sheet and change the sheet name and number. It's not that hard. Should take about 10-15 seconds.

Comment

or add the images and stuff to your titleblock and just add a new sheet with the titleblock and everything is on there, just drag in the plan and you are done.
          I do this with client logo's etc. Edit the title block add the logo, reload into project and every sheet now has the logo
          Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
          Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Deurloo View Post
            or add the images and stuff to your titleblock and just add a new sheet with the titleblock and everything is on there, just drag in the plan and you are done.
            I do this with client logo's etc. Edit the title block add the logo, reload into project and every sheet now has the logo
            Oh yeah definitely for logos, etc. I was referring to images that might be part of the drawing itself, in some way. I'm not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish, exactly.

Comment

agreed, lets wait and see if he can explain a bit more
              Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
              Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

Originally posted by fifthtexas View Post
                I have a sheet set up with all my information, project etc have added images to it and have brought in my ground floor plan.
                all is good, now what I want to do as I can in cad, is copy exactly my sheet with all information, images etc, drag in my first floor plan and I then just need to change my drawing number and change Ground Floor to First floor, so how do I do this in revit? surely I don't have to bring in titleblock and start all over again, is there a way to copy exactly my sheet with titleblock and all information and make a new sheet for my first floor.

many thanks
                Hello,

I just posted over in the Third party Add-Ins Forum about our powerful tool that is part of the IdeateApps collection:
                https://www.revitforum.org/third-par...ate-clone.html

You might want to review the tool because it answers your workflow question exactly!
                Richard W. Taylor, Assoc. AIA
                Technical Evangelist | Ideate Software
                Web: ideatesoftware.com
                Twitter: @Rwtaylor_Revit

Comment