Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I have hidden a lot of single elements other than manual select and reveal, is the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I have hidden a lot of single elements other than manual select and reveal, is the

If I have hidden a lot of single elements other than manual select and reveal method on the control bar, is there another way, beyond the manual select and reveal method where i can see all the hidden items.

is there a button that reveals and restores every single element hidden without me dragging the cursor over the whole drawing.

Thanks.

No, and you learned a valuable lesson, in Revit hiding elements by element is typically a bad idea and should only be done as a last result. I imagine my projects may have one to 5 items hidden by element in the whole project. When you need to hide lots of items they typically have something in common so you use the filter tool to hide by filter or turn of categories, etc.
    Scott D. Brown, AIA | Senior Project Manager | Beck Group

Comment

Depending on how much annotation has been done in the view, you could just delete the old view and recreate it (without manually hiding elements).
      Chris Ellersick

Comment

I think I came accross a Dynamo script once that could unhide all elements on a view.
        Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
        Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

You can set it to reveal hidden elements mode, window select everything, and hit Unhide Element.
          Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
          @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment