Family > Edit Sweep > 'Edit Profile' disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family > Edit Sweep > 'Edit Profile' disabled

Some profiles have 'edit profile' enabled, some have it disabled. What may be the reason they are disabled, and how to enable them?

Attached Files

"Edit Profile" (by sketch) is only available for sketched profiles, in your second screenshot the name 'Ext Fixed D-T' indicates that the sweep uses a loaded profile family.

Comment

Ok. Then how can I modify this?
      What would that family contain, just a 2D sketch? And is it not accessible from within this family that has it loaded?
      Can I draw a 2D sketch to replace this profile?

Comment

1. You can modify the profile family and save it as something else and reload and replace your profile family in the sweep this will change the sweep

2. or you can redraw the path and sketch a profile to get the desired result

Comment

Originally posted by dukof View Post
          Ok. Then how can I modify this?
          Look to Profiles, under the Families branch of the Project Browser tree and you will find said family.

As Darius says, you could then edit the family, or, if the profile has parameters, adjust it's properties directly, or if it's been tied to the parent family, simply adjust it (but I doubt the latter is likely if the family mixes modelling modes)

Comment