R15 - Schedule Formatting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R15 - Schedule Formatting

I am working on a project (Revit 15) that needs both English and Italian descriptions. I am trying to format my schedule to show these dual languages. Please see attached picture for reference. I can create 2 separate schedules (1 in English and 1 in Italian) but I am being requested to provide the information in 1. Any help on how to do this would be helpful. I don't want to manipulate the equipment tags with this information as it will be tedious. I would prefer to manipulate the schedule. Thoughts?
    Attached Files

Easiest would be a Description_EN and a Description_IT parameter. That would result in 2 seperate columns in your schedule. Biggest benefit would be that you can have 2 tags (types), an EN one and an IT one.

Getting this particular formatting in a Revit schedule would require some trickery with nested IT dummies, linked identifiers that you would hide in the schedule and invisible grid lines. I would not like to go that way.

You could experiment with hard returns in a total_description parameter ( "English Text" <CTRL+Enter> "Italian Text" ), but if I'm not mistaken only the first line shows in a schedule.

Comment