Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thesis/Dissertation

Hi all,
    I'm currently studying an MSc at University of West of England, and for my final piece i have tasked myself with exploring “AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF Building Information Modelling”.
    If you have experience with BIM, it would be very grateful if you could answer my survey via the link:

https://www.questionpro.com/a/PreviewSurvey

Many thanks in advance,
    Stylianos

The fact that there's a login means your questionnaire is not anonymous . . .
    Kamran Mirza
    Chartered Architect RIBA, ARB, PCATP

Comment

Originally posted by kamranmirza View Post
      The fact that there's a login means your questionnaire is not anonymous . . .
      Thanks for the tip. Please find the new anonymous link https://goo.gl/forms/6AbSbfH8jcFT9a1j1
      Thanks in advance

Comment

mesimeris: much better. Survey done. However a couple of comments: you should specify whether you want anyone to answer or only those engaged in a contracting firm. Also the question about artificial intelligence is badly framed, you should have choice first to say yes or no, and then later a question, if yes, what type ?

Anyway, good luck.

For others who are hesitant to click the link, this is the precis to the survey:

Dear Respondent, My name is Stylianos Mesimeris and I am currently studying a Masters in Real Estate Finance & Investment (MSc) at University of West of England, Bristol. In completing my dissertation research titled 'Level of Readiness in Cyprus of BIM Implementation: “A Contractors Perspective" ' I have based my quantitative research around the questions below. The data captured and collected will help with the mixed method research approach I have taken within the topic. The questionnaire will take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. The answers provided will be very valuable for my research and all data collected will only be for the purpose of this dissertation. The highest level of confidentiality will be carried out throughout the research. If you require further information, please contact me on (link removed by Moderator) . I would like to thank you for the time you are taking in reading and completing this questionnaire and know that it is greatly appreciated.
        Last edited by DaveP; November 1, 2017, 08:20 PM. Reason: Removed email link
        Kamran Mirza
        Chartered Architect RIBA, ARB, PCATP

Comment