Metric and Imperial Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metric and Imperial Levels

I need to show Metric and Imperial on all my levels. How can I change the level heads to show this?

You would have to create a Shared Parameter inside of your Level Head that is a Text Variable. Then, you could type in any text you wanted to the level head.

I believe you could also use a service such as Flux to listen on the Level Elevation and translate it to Metric and ship it back, all through Dynamo, if you are familiar.

Comment

So there is not an option to turn on alternate units to view right below the project units?

Comment

No. There is not an alternates unit similar to a Dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by floridashaughn View Post
          So there is not an option to turn on alternate units to view right below the project units?
          Not a pre-built checkbox, no. But you can create a Level Head annotation family that has what you're asking for. The controls you want are in the Edit Label dialog. Add Elevation twice (or however many different units you need to display), pick one of those and edit the display units (icon looks like a finger poking a waffle). Uncheck "Use Project Settings" and change the unit display to your liking. Or you can set up a Calculated Value if you need more complicated math.
          Attached Files
          Chris Ellersick

Comment