Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting Text Style

Hello,
    Is there any way to find out a particular text style in Revit Project which is used somewhere in project which we don't know. I tried searching everywhere in project but couldn't find it. In AutoCAD we have "Quick Select" Option to find a particular things. Also suggest if there is way to delete those irrelevant text style which is used somewhere in project.

Thank You

Create a text of the same type, then "select all elements in entire project", then unselect the one that you've just created and then you can delete the ones that remain selected.

There's also a good add-in called 'Project Sweeper'.

Comment

There are also some addins that will let you swap types. I know CTC's BIM Manager Suite has one - it rocks.
      Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
      BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by cellophane View Post
        There are also some addins that will let you swap types. I know CTC's BIM Manager Suite has one - it rocks.
        Great tip!

Comment

There is a Dynamo Script that does this, even get some of the unknown dim style ones out that can't be seen thru settings
          Dwane

Comment

That's great trick.

Thanks @Jamie

Comment

Nice trick but I was just wondering if there is any way without using addins. Though addins are helpful in complex situations.

Thanks for the reply @ cellophane

Comment