How to speed up modeling process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to speed up modeling process?

You do not have to express yourself with many words, just give me the tips like: reusing families..
    maybe like documenting well families?
    Anyway , please think this question is in your exam and you would have to present it on a model, drawings, documentations which you had to prepare by yourself.
    I hope to receive some weird, professional, non pro, guessed answers in order to analyze.
    Thanks

Practice....:thumbsup:
    Dan

Comment

First steps are always slow. Practice is best answer. Once you try only once instead of five times to solve a problem, you cut modelling time by five.
      Allways look out for good tips and best practices.
      [email protected]

http://4revit.com

Comment

Study the commands and what they do...... Figure out what each button dose a least once a week till you get it down. Even command you know may have sub commands and constraints. Once you have that down find Short cuts to the commands you use most be it putting them on Quick Access tool bar or Finding Keyboard short cuts that you like. The better you know your tools the better and faster you models will be.

Just my 2cents

Comment

Understand construction. How are things built? If you do not understand construction you will struggle with Revit or any BIM program.

Comment

Practise, more practise and when you think you're done: guess what?
            Martijn de Riet
            Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
            MdR Advies
            Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Practice....don't ever think you cannot make things better...

(As you will see how other people approach the same issues and wonder "Why didn't I think of that?" and look at what you did before and say "What was I thinking!?")
              Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment