DWG Linetype mapping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWG Linetype mapping.

My line patters in Revit are set up to export particular linetypes to DWG but in DWG all lines are continuous.
    Any idea why?

Once In autocad, excute the command "linetype" and change global scale factor (ex: 50)

Sent from Mobile using Tapatalk

Comment

The scale is not a problem. There are no linetypes I set to be exported. All lines are by layer and in layer linetypes are set to continous.

Comment

Check if Export layer option under Layers tab is set to 'Export category properties BYLAYER and overrides BYENTITY'.
        Revit add-ins: Purger (delete UNUSED and selected line patterns & line styles, find & delete CAD), Rooms To Spaces, Schedule Utilities (Calculated Values/Combined Parameters To Tags, reuse view filter rules in schedule filters), View Filter Manager (with bunch of other features) at Revit Exchange Apps, View Filter Manager ML

Comment

Originally posted by LukDab View Post
          The scale is not a problem. There are no linetypes I set to be exported. All lines are by layer and in layer linetypes are set to continous.
          Is your drawing an Xref?
          If not you must check dwg export setting in Revit

Sent from Mobile using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. Is there a way the linetypes would be defined in layer properties not by element?

Comment