Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any method or trick for merging cells for custom parametrs inside Area schedule ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any method or trick for merging cells for custom parametrs inside Area schedule ?

Hi , I have floor plans and I want to add custom parameter which is called Area of the property and it will be like merged cell inside schedule sheet in revit ( like the shape in the attachment) how i can do that ?
    Attached Files

There isn't a method using Revit schedules to do that. You either get one row for the information (which would make the of the values that differ blank) or it gets repeated in each view.
    Julie Kidder
    Architect + BIM Director
    Hartman + Majewski Design Group

Comment

Ok I put value in one of blank lines and I used the border to hide these middle lines but I do not want to hide the lines below header how I can do that ? Plus I face a problem once I type value and I want to delete it later and leaving it blank as before it is telling me I have to input value !
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ahmed_hassan; July 26, 2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I haven't played with cell boundaries, but it if it works like excel you should be able to get the boundary back by adding it in the right boundaries

Text values are the only ones that can be reset to blank. All others will require some input, as they can not be rest to null.
        Julie Kidder
        Architect + BIM Director
        Hartman + Majewski Design Group

Comment