Collapsing a Keynote Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collapsing a Keynote Schedule

Anybody know how to collapse a keynote schedule? I had a keynote schedule that was taking up too much of the sheet (expanded to 4 columns), so I reduced the font size and it dropped down to 3 columns...with a 4th column with no data in it. I tried dragging the grip at the bottom of the 3rd column to "pull in" the 4th column...to no avail.
    Instead of spending the next 30 minutes banging my head on the desk...figured I would ask here.
    Anybody got any ideas?
    Thanks,

Not exactly sure what you mean by "collapse"? I assume you have already tried splitting it? See attached.
    Attached Files
    Cliff B. Collins
    Registered Architect
    The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects, St. Louis, MO
    Autodesk Expert Elite

Comment

If you've already split it into 4 "columns" (or 3) like Cliff's image shows, grab the Move icon on the 4th "empty" column and just drag it on top of the 3rd to combine them.
      Dave Plumb
      BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment

Are you not filtering by sheet? Must have a lot of keynotes on one sheet
        Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

You have no idea! Client is turning a supposed "quick & dirty" interior remodel into a major capital improvement project
          ...and with a ridiculous compressed construction schedule (he wants 14 weeks, contractor says at least 26 weeks...then he tells the contractor he is moving in on HIS date no matter what)...rich people, go figure.

Comment

Keynote Spec number and description in one tag = don't need no stinkin' keynote schedule
            Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment