Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAT File for Revit Gravel Fill Pattern?

Hi all!

Does anyone have the PAT file for the Revit Gravel fill pattern as found in the OOTB Detail Component Family "Base Course-Gravel-Section"?

I would like to use the pattern, but it is too dense for our purposes and I would like to change the scale.

Thank you as always!
    Debby

You'll find pat. files in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit <version number>\ACADInterop.
    Revit add-ins: Purger (delete UNUSED and selected line patterns & line styles, find & delete CAD), Rooms To Spaces, Schedule Utilities (Calculated Values/Combined Parameters To Tags, reuse view filter rules in schedule filters), View Filter Manager (with bunch of other features) at Revit Exchange Apps, View Filter Manager ML

Comment

Originally posted by Artejon View Post
      You'll find pat. files in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit <version number>\ACADInterop.
      My apologies for taking so long to get back to you with this - THANK YOU! I swear I would NEVER have found this...and I've been working in Revit for 11 years! It was exactly what I needed. :beer:

Comment

Originally posted by Artejon View Post
        used Revit for 11 years too, still learning new stuff everyday, in fact, i searched that OOTB PAT files a few times both in Revit and that other software, in order to make custom pattern

Comment

Take a look at the pyRevit Blog; pyRevit blog since they have a free Pattern Creation tool that's better than Hatch-22; among nearly +50 other useful tools.

Comment

Originally posted by cftrevizo View Post
            Take a look at the pyRevit Blog; pyRevit blog since they have a free Pattern Creation tool that's better than Hatch-22; among nearly +50 other useful tools.
            Agreed the pyrevit pattern creator works great and has been the subject of several threads lately. Just make sure you download it from the developers site and not from the link in the youtube video!
            There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment