Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizontal - Vertical Louvers Curtain System

Hello everyone,
    Hereby m attaching the file which contains a curtain panel which has two main families that is the vertical louvers system and the horizontal louvers system which again if u access from families section and open the family u will find the nested families within which has several parameters within ( horizontal/vertical louvers single blade, horizontal/vertical louver line based & horizontal/vertical curtain panel system)
    Now the problem m facing is as u can see in the file the vertical louvers panels flex according to the height and width divided in the curtain panel but for the HORIZONTAL louvers panel i had to give them a instance parameter which i have to change everytime according to grid height ( width works)...so the problem lies in HORIZONTAL LOUVERS SYSTEM family which is made of nested family - HORIZONTAL LOUVERS LINE BASED which u will able to access through the family section of project once u open the main family.
    Thanks in Advance and see whether u can help me fix the horizontal louver curtain system family ( the problem lies in height i cant see the drag handles which i can lock to the top and bottom reference plane once i assign the horizontal blade spacing a parameter in the curtain panel system family while it works with the vertical curtain panel system )
    Attached Files