Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visibility conditional statements formulas - HELP

Hey, there.
    How can I accomplish this? Is it possible? I looked over the "Revit formulas for "everyday" usage" post, but I'm pretty confused which one should I use to accomplish what I need.

Attached Files
    Last edited by allan120791; March 28, 2017, 08:26 PM.

You will need 8 more parameters. I use what i call *actual* parameters.

So, C1act = and(C1, Texto a Esquerda - Offset Adapto)

This is going to give you another problem, since you used a math sign in the parameter name (-). Youll need to take that out, for it to work. It wont gray out those parameters, but those parameters wont DO anything, since youll have the geometry (or whatever) set to C1act instead of C1.
    Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
    @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

Originally posted by Twiceroadsfool View Post
      This is going to give you another problem, since you used a math sign in the parameter name (-). Youll need to take that out, for it to work. It wont gray out those parameters, but those parameters wont DO anything, since youll have the geometry (or whatever) set to C1act instead of C1.
      You can technically use the parameters with operators in the name but you need to wrap the parameter name in brackets [parameter-name].

C1act = and(C1, [Texto a Esquerda - Offset Adapto])

IMO it isn't worth the headache and removing the operator from your parameter name as Aaron mentioned is the better option in the long run.
      Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
      BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

Great point, Chad. Thanks for clarifying. I completely forgot you can do that!
        Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
        @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

Thank you all! It worked :thumbsup:

Comment