Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line style changes - not visible

Hello,

I want to create some kind of lines with specific color, weight and line pattern. I create some types in the Manage tab> additional settings> line style. My problem is that these types of lines display only in the existing phase on the 1st floor. When I create a line in another view and try to change it with one of the types that I created it not change!
    The changes of the line style are not for the whole project?

Thank you in advance!

Is it possible some lines are Detail Lines and some are Model Liens?
    Dave Plumb
    BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment

I think you are better off to change your graphic over-rides in your "phases" and manage them there.

Go to your manage tab, select "phases" and on the tabs at the top go to the far right Tab and here you can adjust the line types, colors etc to apply to that phase

Comment

Thank you for your answers!

The problem is the phases. The lines changed in the existing level only, because I have define in the existing phase the new elements to have graphic overrides 'By category' as the other phases have Graphic Overrides 'Overridden'.

Do you know if/how I can define some specific lines(color/weight) that will display in the entire project independently with the phases? Is it possible?
        Phases are so complicated for me!

Comment

Detail lines are completely unaffected by phases (since they are not model elements, they are never "built" in the first place). Downside is that they are view specific.
          Chris Ellersick

Comment