cornice on the top of wall under roof plus two quick question plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cornice on the top of wall under roof plus two quick question plz

Hi every one in this nice forum just three quick question first how i can make cornice around window or under a roof on the image
    secondhow i can create custom empty door and window pointed arch door
    third how i can match properties example i have created door A and door B now i want to change type B to A

this time i cared about to ask brief straight understandable question :laugh:
    Attached Files
    ahmed_hassan
    Last edited by ahmed_hassan; August 19, 2011, 06:59 AM.

OK first part finally solved by wall sweep i found it as tutorial on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNig_5t-LP0 but is it correct to apply it on a window or shall i use different method
    waiting to found answer for second and third part

Comment

First: Yes you can do this with a Wall Sweep. The Roof can also be done with a Gutter. In both cases you need to create the Profile first, load this into your project and then apply to a Sweep (either Wall > Wall Sweep or Roof > Gutter.
      Second: Go to Program button (Big R) > New > Family > Select correct template from OOTB template folder. There are door and window templates there you can use. Save them under a new name and they will be automatically converted to families.
      Third: Select it, in the Properties box you can select new types and/or a different family.
      Martijn de Riet
      Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
      MdR Advies
      Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment