A little Challenge: Symbols and Titleblocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Challenge: Symbols and Titleblocks

This image is from what I created in Revit, I wanted to see if anyone else could do the same. It's on a titleblock, so you can only use tools available to either symbols or titleblock families. I preferred to not use an image or DWG (cause I'm ocd like that). Like I said, I already have this created but want to open for discussion how you guys would go about doing the same. I'll reveal how I did it for those interested but only after a few posts to not dilute the thinking process here.

Discuss...
    Attached Files
    .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

That is a tiny castle.... is it to scale?
    -Alex Cunningham

Comment

You mean this?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by gaby424; August 16, 2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
        That is a tiny castle.... is it to scale?
        Yes, that's why I put the dims in there. It is a logo for a titleblock.
        .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment

Originally posted by gaby424 View Post
          You mean this?
          Are those dims in mm? If so I think you're a little off. 11/16" = 17.4625mm

The dims are there for a reason. If you want, take the image download it and scale it and use it for reference in your attempts.

Comment

ah... i didn`t thought about dimensions. It was to easy
            Last edited by gaby424; August 16, 2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gaby424 View Post
              You mean this?
              Gaby, did a dragon enter through the door of your castle? What happened to that door? :laugh:
              Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

the dragon wasn`t in scale

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo Medina View Post
                  Gaby, did a dragon enter through the door of your castle? What happened to that door? :laugh:
                  artistic freedom :thumbsup:
                  -Alex Cunningham

Comment

I wasn't going to say anything about the door, but it's interesting how 3 lines and a hemicircle turned into a half eaten cupcake!

Comment