Callout Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callout Confusion

I am trying to place some callouts on a drawing and its driving me insane :banghead::banghead: I have checked the 'reference other view' box and selected the drawing i want to reference. Doesnt show up, I get the error about check vis graphics etc, all callouts are on. I change the referenced view to another view and it works. As far as I can see both these views are exactly the other than scale. Does that have something to do with the callout showing or not showing?
    Thanks for any help in advance

Off the top of my head, I would check the Hide at Scales Coarser than parameter for the new callout you're trying to create.

Comment

Originally posted by LKeyser View Post
      Off the top of my head, I would check the Hide at Scales Coarser than parameter for the new callout you're trying to create.
      The "Hide at Scales Coarser than parameter" does not hold sway over the "reference other view" callouts. We use the hide parameter to clean up the mess that detail callout make and then reference them in with the "ref other view" and they show up fine.

Comment

Have any view types been filtered out? (VG/Filters)
        Michael
        Canberra, Australia

Comment

We have un referenced views filtered out but I was assuming that because I am referencing them to another drawing that this would have no impact on the callouts (and elevations now) that I am trying to place

Comment

I seem to have "solved" it. I switched to a template where the callouts and elevations were showing up and then swapped back to the view and they suddenly appeared. It seems to be some sort of bug/glitch

Comment