Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how i can call favourite that i willl put on it my favorite door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how i can call favourite that i willl put on it my favorite door?

Hello everyone because i am used before in other programme like archicad i used feature called favorite enabling me to use the same door in every project because you know library of revit may include tens of doors and windows an as saving time i want to use like this feature how i can find it in revit

Forgive me i know that some of you do not use archicad before but i explained my point what i want and i said that because maybe anyone used archicad and moved can get my point more and more

I think you might want to include the door into your customized template file...
    [email protected]

http://4revit.com

Comment

Yah, include it in the template... but Revit do not have a tool to make a given door your "favorite" - However, Revit will pick the last door used in a project, so in your template, load the door, place an instance, and delete it again - Then this door will be the "default" door when placing the first door in a new project based on that template.
      Klaus Munkholm
      "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Also every time you place a door in the dropdown that list the types of the available doors, at the bottom of the dropdown, you will see the last few types of doors you use it(like a recently used). So it`s a shortcut if you use 2-3 doors in your design procces.

Comment