Revit / revit mep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revit / revit mep

Could someone help me by explaining the difference between these two products.

My understanding is that they are both the same product and Revit contains modules which are mech, electrical and plumbing and have been bundled together.

I'm asking because i have been searching for the Revit MEP link for the free trial from Autodesk (thinking they are two seperate programs) and training manual etc all elusive at the moment. It just seems funny to me that there is a lot of talk about Revit MEP but shouldn't it be just Revit.

Originally posted by RevitLearner69 View Post
    Could someone help me by explaining the difference between these two products.

My understanding is that they are both the same product and Revit contains modules which are mech, electrical and plumbing and have been bundled together.

I'm asking because i have been searching for the Revit MEP link for the free trial from Autodesk (thinking they are two seperate programs) and training manual etc all elusive at the moment. It just seems funny to me that there is a lot of talk about Revit MEP but shouldn't it be just Revit.
    They were 2 different products at one point but have since been "merged". So there is Revit (has all of the MEP functionality) and Revit LT (does not have MEP, and other things). That is it. Those are the only 2 "flavors" of Revit that are currently sold.
    Jeff Hanson
    Sr. Subject Matter Expert
    Autodesk, Revit - User Experience

Comment

That would seem to answer the question Jeff thanks for your reply. Hope you have a good day.

Comment