Divided Surface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divided Surface

I am doing my first curtain panels by pattern, and I am having some problems.
    I need to use the Triangle flat pattern, but I am getting odd results: the orientation is fliiped in a chekered (triangles ) way.
    Half of the panels are oriented to the outside and the other half to the inside.
    Is this normal, and is there a workaround?
    Thanks in advance
    Gonçalo Feio
    "Ignorance, ignorance, sheer ignorance - you know there's no confidence to equal it. It's only when you know something about a profession, I think, that you're timid and careful." George Orson Welles

Hi Gonçalo. Did you get this sorted? If not, could you provide a screenshot to help clarifying the problem?
    Klaus Munkholm
    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Or better yet, post the project... It's kind of difficult this way to suggest a solution.

BUT: you might want to look into the border conditions of your Surface. There are a few settings there and I think you might have it set to "full panels" (or whatever they call it).
      Martijn de Riet
      Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
      MdR Advies
      Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

EDIT: sorry, double posting. Got a Database Error and then it all got kind of screwy...
        Martijn de Riet
        Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
        MdR Advies
        Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
          EDIT: sorry, double posting. Got a Database Error and then it all got kind of screwy...
          That would be my fault :hide:
          Klaus Munkholm
          "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment