Revit 2017 - End of life for verticals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revit 2017 - End of life for verticals

There are a couple of tangent threads going on similar topics, but I thought I would post this up just to help clarify some things that were confusing me, particularly what my Autodesk account page looked like. Apparently Autodesk has discontinued the verticals (Architecture, MEP and Structural). This was news to me, but now I feel back in the loop This should make licensing and updating easier for everyone. I got an email from Autodesk with the information which was helpful. Here is a link to some FAQ: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...d3cz0ifQ%3D%3D
    jsnyder
    Last edited by jsnyder; April 16, 2016, 08:32 PM.

Yep, the individual versions were going away. What confuses me reading that is are those users getting Revit 2017 without having to upgrade to the suites?

"Owners of perpetual licenses of a Revit vertical with a current maintenance plan will be fulfilled with Revit 2017 perpetual licenses at April 14, 2016 first customer ship of Revit."

Yep...you can now get Revit 2017 by itself now on DTS. Buy Revit subscription | Building Design Software | Autodesk Store
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

I wonder if this means that they will finally add the suite to the list of product choices when providing feedback...
      Julie Kidder
      Architect + BIM Director
      Hartman + Majewski Design Group

Comment