This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macros

I was working on building a macro to do some rebar detailing but no longer want it and would like to delete it from my project. I open my local file - enable macros- delete the macro (only macro in the file) - then STC - close out of revit - reopen my local file and the macro is back....how do I get rid of the macro for good so my team does not have to see the macro warning every time they open the file?

I don't know much about the macro functionality, but since no one else has responded yet, I'll give it a shot.

Have you removed the module that contains the macro?

Comment

Originally posted by Revit Help
      To delete a macro, select it and click Delete. Deleting the macro does not permanently remove it. It will be commented out in the source code. To permanently delete the macro, it will need to be removed manually by editing it in the IDE.

To modify a macro, select it, and click Edit. The IDE will open the module and you can edit it, its module, and its associated macros.
      I looked a little into what you said and it seems as though I do not have a module, just a macro. So I went in the the IDE like it said, but after that I am not sure what I am supposed to do. I have a tab with the same name as my macro and a second tab that contains the beginnings of code. Do I just delete this? Or how am I supposed to "removed manually by editing it in the IDE"?

Thanks!

Comment