Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keynote Hyperlinks

Hello all,

Does any one know if there is a way to hyperlink keynotes. Attached is an example done in Bluebeam. When you hover over the keynote with the mouse it displays what the keynote is. I guess it does not have to take you anywhere more of a mouse over.

Thanks all,

HYPERLINK.jpg

That was probably done using the BatchLink function in Bluebeam. Or is that one you created manually? :hide:
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

Manually by me from within blue beam.

I will go look up the batchlink function. Thanks for the thought.

Comment

The BatchLink function from what I can tell will only do one link at a time. We have hundreds of keynotes so I dont think that will work.

Comment

Wonder if something could be done with a URL parameter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Greg McDowell Jr
          about.me/GMcDowellJr

Comment

You can add a URL parameter in a keynote family but it doesn't come through in the project

Have you checked the Bluebeam forum? There might someone there who knows how to do that within Bluebeam. It would most likely involve the API but I don't know why it wouldn't be possible.

chad

Comment

To the best of my knowledge the URL parameter is only if you want to Edit Type and then click the link. It would be cool if this fuction did more but I do not think it does. Good thought though

I did check the Bluebeam forum and found nothing. Thanks for the suggestion Cellophane. I was thinking the API as well but I am nowhere near skilled enough to attempt that.

Comment

I think the Bluebeam API is only for developers. I looked into it recently and did't get the sense that there was an end user group working on the API in the same way there is for Revit.

The URL parameter can also be instance, BTW. I don't know if it can be accessed without selecting the element but thought maybe its part of a solution.
                Greg McDowell Jr
                about.me/GMcDowellJr

Comment

https://www.bluebeam.com/us/bluebeam.../scripting.asp - Don't know if scripting will work but it is worth a shot.
                  https://developer.bluebeam.com/bbdn/docs/welcome

Bill Debevc does a lot with Bluebeam, you might drop him a line: BIMThoughts - BIMThoughts is podcast about BIM technology and techniques.

chad

Comment

Or drop .pdf, go .dwf, and then have all the properties! :hide:

Comment