V-Ray Beta version for Revit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-Ray Beta version for Revit

Hey guys, i'm currently running into an occurring issue that I can't seem to resolve. I am trying to render a previously created 3D view within Revit but for some strange reason the view itself is misaligned. I have tried changing the resolution settings but nothing is fixing this issue. I've attached a half finished render to show you guys what I mean . The view that was selected to be rendered had the entire building form in the view but as you can see, some of the building has been cropped out.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

It's kinda sad that the V-Ray Beta folk have to post here instead of over at Chaosgroup.com. There really isn't a Revit presence there, unless that is what the RT forum is. I gave up on the Beta...mainly because there wasn't an area to voice issues about it.

Kurt...what does your view look like with the standard Revit renderer?
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Yes I had a look over at Chaosgroup but no Revit section :/. I'm of the assumption that RT was a different program. Here is what the view should look like.

Strange thing is, it's happening with all my models, not just this one. Sometimes it's misaligned to the left, sometimes the right, very odd. I did have one view that looked correct at a glance but then I realised that the image had rendered more ground than in the 3D view. Mind boggling. model24.png

I'm of the assumption that is a Revit related issue, it feels like there is 2 crop views or something.
      Last edited by kurtdw; February 23, 2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Just re-read your post, when I use the standard Revit renderer, the views are perfectly fine.

Comment

That's a known issue depending on the version you have. There's an article on how to fix it (recenter the camera) on the chaosgroup forum. Yes there is a forum but like all beta, only open to beta tester
          And yes you would be better off asking over there

Comment

Originally posted by DanielHurtubise View Post
            That's a known issue depending on the version you have. There's an article on how to fix it (recenter the camera) on the chaosgroup forum. Yes there is a forum but like all beta, only open to beta tester
            And yes you would be better off asking over there
            Where? Im at beta tester and the forum isn't visible to me... :banghead:
            Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

If you are logged in and you canot see it just email them

Comment