multiple boundaries on one site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple boundaries on one site

hi guys, im trying to do a subdivision and show the followin pic as 1 complete site with 4 sites within it. revit wont let me make it as 1 set of boundary line sketches, so i have done 4 sites and moved them next to each other but the dashed lines are overlapping and doesnt look good. what is the correct way to do this? i want 1 site not 4 seperate ones. thanks
    Untitled3.png

also;

i've got 3 houses with party walls (common walls) what is the best way to document it all? as i will want seperate floor plans for each house with room to put all my dimensions but will also want to see a portion of the joining house to show the party wall details etc if that makes sense. would duplicating the floor level for each house and then dimension them on their seperate plan?

Comment

A boundary needs to be a closed loop for Revit to compute the area. You can still create Property Lines that are not close but you don't get the area.
      So each "site" needs to be created individually and you could also consider creating another boundary for a "total" site

Comment

Originally posted by haydenrrr View Post
        hi guys, im trying to do a subdivision and show the followin pic as 1 complete site with 4 sites within it. revit wont let me make it as 1 set of boundary line sketches, so i have done 4 sites and moved them next to each other but the dashed lines are overlapping and doesnt look good. what is the correct way to do this? i want 1 site not 4 seperate ones. thanks
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25143[/ATTACH]
        If you sketch the property lines as individual segments, then the dashes will line up.

For example: the left-hand site, sketch the eastern vertical boundary as three segments instead of one.

Comment

thanks guys

re: documentation of multiple dwellings with party wall, would i be able to model the 3 dwellings (its essentially 1 building but with dividing walls between dwellings) as 1 main model. then create 3 seperate models for each dwelling, link the main model and will i be able to tag and annotate off of the main model into my seperate model? thanks

Comment