Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“License transfer” utility - keep track of exported Licenses

Hi,
    We have been setting up new computers here at the office.
    I used the “license transfer” utility to move the autodesk licenses from one computers to another.
    Are there any way to see how many and/or what licenses you have exported ‘under’ your Autodesk ID?

Thanks
    JH

I've asked similar questions to my re-seller and they have said the only way to see that type of information is to go through Autodesk Personally I'd love to see what is installed and where so I know how to yell at for not releasing licenses (since I forget everytime too :hide
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

You can try to login at manage.autodesk.com....but you have to use the e-mail/Autodesk ID that was used to purchase the licenses. It will show what computers the license is installed on, or being used currently. Network licenses though are a bit different. Not much help there.
      Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

I had a look at manage.autodesk.com but can’t actually see what licence is used on the computers. When looking under Devices it only gives me the Device name, description Last user, Last update and Status.
        We don’t have network licences but it would still be very handy to be able to see what licenses I have exported and are currently ‘not used’

JH

Comment