Cannot Copy Monitor non-orthogonal Grids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Copy Monitor non-orthogonal Grids

Is there any reason I cannot Copy/Monitor non-orthogonal grids? This can't be the first time I've ran across this. I've been using Revit for too long. I'm thinking maybe a brain fart (hopefully). Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance!

-TZ

*EDIT*
    Update... I CAN select non-orthogonal grids, only not a few particular ones. I believe they were created differently, like with the Pick Tool or something, because they are not continuous grids, but more of a "V" shape. And I can Tab+Select and Copy/Paste into my model, but not Copy/Monitor (just to clarify). Kinda quirky. Again, thanks in advance.
    tzframpton
    Forum Addict
    Last edited by tzframpton; July 15, 2015, 07:45 PM.
    Tannar Z. Frampton ™
    Frampton & Associates, Inc.

The only ones that don't support C/M are those that are created with the multi-segment option. They may be straight but started out with that option?

Comment

Does pinning or workset make a difference with Copy/Monitor? I don't use it that often so I'm not sure.
      Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
      BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

No, pinning should make no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Stafford View Post
          The only ones that don't support C/M are those that are created with the multi-segment option. They may be straight but started out with that option?
          They are multi-segmented, Steve. Looks like I'm SOL for C/M but I can still Copy/Paste them in, which is fine. It's only four grids total. Thanks for clarifying.
          Tannar Z. Frampton ™
          Frampton & Associates, Inc.

Comment