Disappearing callout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing callout

I have a jamb detail in a drafting view that I'm trying to create a callout for. I've gone to View/Callout/reference other view, and selected the drafting view. This drafting view had already been located on a sheet by a former co-worker, and the callout wouldn't show up on the plan. I ended up deleting the drafting view from the sheet, figuring something was wrong about how it was placed, and the callout appeared on the plan. Thinking all was ok, I placed the drafting view on the sheet again, and the callout disappeared. I checked VG, and callout should be visible in the template. I've new to Revit, and can't figure out what is wrong.

I'd check the filters applied to the plan view. If the callout only shows when the detail is not on the sheet I'd look for a filter that hides callouts with a particular sheet number, a sheet number greater than ______, etc.
    Julie Kidder
    Architect + BIM Director
    Hartman + Majewski Design Group

Comment

Originally posted by jmk View Post
      I'd check the filters applied to the plan view. If the callout only shows when the detail is not on the sheet I'd look for a filter that hides callouts with a particular sheet number, a sheet number greater than ______, etc.
      Thanks! That worked.

Comment