X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall Sweep Parameters

Hi all,

I am after some help.

I've created a set of wall sweeps as skirting and architrave types, but I cannot seem to attach any shared parameters to them. I have wall sweeps ticked in project 'Parameters Properties', however I cannot see them in the properties box once selected. Does anyone know a way to get the parameters to appear?

Also, is there a way of hosting wall sweeps onto columns (concrete)?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you had scrolled down in the project parameters and noticed that Wall Sweeps had been checked, well it isn't truly checked until you check the parent category "Walls" then un-check Walls. If you did that then verify if it is a type parameter or instance parameter.
    Brian Mackey |BD Mackey Consulting
    www.bdmackeyconsulting.com/blog
    @Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by BD Mackey View Post
      If you had scrolled down in the project parameters and noticed that Wall Sweeps had been checked, well it isn't truly checked until you check the parent category "Walls" then un-check Walls. If you did that then verify if it is a type parameter or instance parameter.
      Thank you for your response. I am not quite sure what you mean. Both the "walls" and "wall sweeps" categories are checked. The parameter is a type parameter - does this effect parameters not showing in the properties box?

Comment

I ask because when a user says properties box I am not sure if it they are looking into the Type Properties dialog box. No it should be displayed in the "Type Properties" if you are only looking in the Properties dialog then it will need to be instance parameter
        @Twitter

Comment

I ask because when a user says properties box I am not sure if it they are looking into the Type Properties dialog box. No it should be displayed in the "Type Properties" if you are only looking in the Properties dialog then it will need to be instance parameter
          Apologies, I see where you were coming from now. No, I've looked in the properties box, and the type properties box. The parameters are still not showing. Very strange. I wonder if it's a clitch?

Comment

Try using your shared parameter on a new project with the OOTB template and see if it works.
            @Twitter

Comment

Try using your shared parameter on a new project with the OOTB template and see if it works.
              Ok thanks. I'll give it a go

Comment

It works! Thanks mate.

Comment

Glad I could help
                  @Twitter

Comment