• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Munkholm
    Administrator

• Munkholm
    replied
    When someone mentions "Panels" and "Walls" in the same sentence, I immediately think "Curtain Walls"... But am not sure what the OP is trying to achieve here.

Leave a comment:

• doabledave

• doabledave
    replied
    Hello,
    If this 15" band is metal panels and you are going to have vertical reveals instead of a solid band (somewhere there will be a joint line) you may look into doing this as a stacked wall. I don't think you can put a reveal in a sweep. I could be wrong, I am at lunch and not at my computer. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• Alfredo Medina
    Forum Co-Founder

• Alfredo Medina
    replied
    From the project browser, find Families > Profiles > Wall Sweep Brick Soldier Course > Right click > New type. Provide a name, for example: "my new type". Then, select the new type > right click. From the Type Properties window, specify the new Length of the brick, which will be the height of the sweep, and finish.

From the view, select the sweep > Edit type > From the Profile parameter, select: "Brick Soldier Course : my new type".

Leave a comment:

• Will P.

• Will P.
    started a topic Wall Sweep Width

Wall Sweep Width

Hello,
    I'm working on an elevation view of a 50' high building with a metal panel skin - at 35' aff there's a 15" wide horizontal trim piece where the color of the panel changes. I used a wall sweep for that trim but can't seem to change the width of it from a default 7 1/2". Any clues on this? (I'm pretty new to Revit).
    thx, Will