Enable/Disable view filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enable/Disable view filters

I have some view filters where I have set display overrides for Projection and Cut values. These filters are for checking purposes rather than for printing. Is there a way to disable and enable these filters?

If I check off the Visibility box then the items are hidden rather than just returning to their natural display state. If I remove the filter then I will have to reset all the overrides again next time I want to check it out.

Yes I could create a series of new views for this purpose, but I am trying to cut down the number of views we create.

The work-around I can see is to go to View > Graphics > Filters, and change the Filter Rules from MY-VALUE to UNLIKELY-VALUE and then return it again when I am done checking. I can do this but I would like an easier method for the users. Is there a way please? Thanks in advance.

Dont be afraid to make more views. It makes sense to do so. We have TONS of views that are just for checking stuff...
    Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
    @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

If you'd prefer more view templates to more views you could make a view template(s) that have the filters set the way you want them, and then temporarily apply view template properties.
      Julie Kidder
      Architect + BIM Director
      Hartman + Majewski Design Group

Comment