Masking region visibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masking region visibility

How can I control masking region visibility? I want to change line weight and color of mask region.
    When I change visibility settings of Filled Region in Type Properties the hatch disappears.
    Also, I'd like to know can I parametrically control spacing of repeating component and constrain to parameter of Detail item that I use for repeating detail?
    mona.miller
    Last edited by mona.miller; August 27, 2014, 02:53 PM.

Are you using a masking region or a filled region? The only things you can change in a masking region (that I'm aware of) are the line style of the boundary and it's visibility status. A filled region can have different colors and fill patterns as well as different boundary lines and visibility.
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

I am using Filled Region in Detail Item Family. But problem is that after changing its color and line weight, it disappear in drawing, but when I insert it in project it is visible again!
      Can someone explain me when I should use Masking region and when Filled region?
      mona.miller
      Last edited by mona.miller; August 27, 2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

A filled region would be comparable to AutoCAD hatch patterns. It is used in 2d drafting to show patterns. Masking regions are used to hide or obscure something.

Comment