Editing section lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing section lines

I was able to figure out how to edit the section line but the options available are not what I am looking for. I am looking for a way to create a section line with one large gap between the section direction tags.

Originally posted by ziggywave View Post
    I was able to figure out how to edit the section line but the options available are not what I am looking for. I am looking for a way to create a section line with one large gap between the section direction tags.
    like this? If so just click on the little ziggy line in the middle of the section line then drag the ends with the little dots
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Yes, just like that, thank you. One last thing, do you know how to add a label to the end without having the bubble?

Comment

Originally posted by ziggywave View Post
        Yes, just like that, thank you. One last thing, do you know how to add a label to the end without having the bubble?
        You would create a new section tag that can then be assigned to the section type ... best to duplicate the section type before changing it.

Comment

It's probably best to create a whole new section reference family or create a visibility parameter that turns the circle offing the default family you are using. Then you can create a new type with out creating a new family. If you need to keep the original version of the section type you already have, you will need to duplicate it.

Comment