No announcement yet.

perpetual problems accessing Subscription Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in this forum the info was available from the begining of May about the free upgrade to premium suite. And the content from the premium suite was available in the same period
    Last edited by gaby424; June 4, 2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Geez, I read the forum every day and I had not seen that info before, Gaby. Can you provide the link?

EDIT: I just found out with my reseller, and this is not "free" (as expected, of course). Don't know why that link provided by William says "at no additional cost".
      Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

http://www.revitforum.org/showthread...t=announcement
        see post 87 there.

Comment

Originally posted by gaby424 View Post
          Ah, I see, thanks! Well, that thread was so long, that I guess I never made it through reply # 87 :laugh: Thank you very much. Still, I think the announcement is deceiving, since it says $0 (actually it says 0 euros); but I know that the upgrade is not free, at least not in the US; I understand that we have to upgrade the annual subscription fee to another level to get this, but it seems that the increase is going to be a small amount, anyway. So, I think this is an incredibly good deal.
          Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

In the same page is this link Rick More provided this link.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...&siteID=123112

I think you don`t need the reseler to upgrade. The reseler only will inform you about a bigger subscriprion (here from around 500 euro to 700euro... so almost 50% more)

Fill the first dropdown with the Revit Architecture Suite and you will see the other dropdown "upgrade my product to" give`s you the premium product
            Tim West was the first who found it on May 3
            Last edited by gaby424; June 4, 2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

500 to 700 Euros.. we are told the subscription in the UK goes up to approximately 1,050 Euros plus 20% VAT

What each market will stand I guess
              William Sutherland rias riba
              WS Architecture Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by willsud View Post
                500 to 700 Euros.. we are told the subscription in the UK goes up to approximately 1,050 Euros plus 20% VAT

What each market will stand I guess
                William, you should really read this thread (Maybe jump to reply#46) :beer:
                Klaus Munkholm
                "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Thanks Klaus - I always suspected there were variations as I have been offered lower prices even within the UK by other Autodesk resellers.

It will be interesting to see how this develops.

Already I buy stuff from amazon.de and amazon.fr using the same User ID as on amazon.co.uk

Edit:/
                  LOL - come to think of it I've just placed an order for more electronic cymbals for my e-drum kit at Thomann's music store in Bavaria - so Euro-shopping is becoming quite the thing
                  Last edited by willsud; June 6, 2011, 08:39 AM.
                  WS Architecture Ltd

Comment

Too bad the English might not fall into the EU regime on this one (like as in many other things...)
                    Martijn de Riet
                    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                    MdR Advies
                    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
                      Too bad the English might not fall into the EU regime on this one (like as in many other things...)
                      No matter... I'm Scottish
                      WS Architecture Ltd

Comment