Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perpetual problems accessing Subscription Center

Is it just me?

After many months of just seeing '404' page not found errors when I attempt to log into subscription center my reseller chased it up and for a few days it worked again.

Now I'm back to seeing 'page not found' again when I log into either of my two accounts.

I wondered if it was just very busy, or down or just a useless system?
    William Sutherland rias riba
    WS Architecture Ltd

Hi William,

Just checked, same here.

I remember reading a notice a few weeks ago that the subscription site was going to be down, I think for several days around the end of May. My memory is not totally clear on it, but might be the reason.
    Ian Kidston
    http://allextensions.com.au

Comment

I just logged in no problem. Saw this...

The Support Request system will be undergoing maintenance from Friday, June 3rd, 2011 from 8:00 PM PDT until Saturday, June 4 at 1:30 AM PDT (duration: 5.5 hours). You will not be able to open or view business or technical support cases during this time. The remainder of the SubCenter functionality will be available.

Comment

Originally posted by willsud View Post
        I wondered if it was just very busy, or down or just a useless system?
        Yes.
        Actually, I usually do not have issues accessing it. Although just now, I noticed this message posted up on the intro page:
        Subscription Center Maintenance Notification
        The Support Request system will be undergoing maintenance from Friday, June 3rd, 2011 from 8:00 PM PDT until Saturday, June 4 at 1:30 AM PDT (duration: 5.5 hours). You will not be able to open or view business or technical support cases during this time. The remainder of the SubCenter functionality will be available.
        Last edited by jsnyder; June 2, 2011, 08:23 PM. Reason: jinx

Comment

I just tried today again, and I got this message in a page with an Adesk logo:

"The Page You Were Looking for Was Not Found. Most likely the page or file you are looking for has been moved or updated."

I have been getting that message during the last month. Sometimes I go to Google, and try to access the subscription center from another page, and finally, one of them works, but it's very random. I never know if it is going to work, or not.
          Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

Many thanks everyone - 'the page you were looking for...' thing seems to be not uncommon then.

I'll keep trying

It's a little suspicious that when my reseller got the attention of sub center support it all started working again... for a few days.
            Last edited by willsud; June 2, 2011, 08:52 PM.
            WS Architecture Ltd

Comment

Now that I think about it, I do recall seeing experiencing the problem you describe when trying to access the subscription page from a different computer than I normally use. I wonder if it has something to do with the "remembermecookiesautodesksinglesign-inusername" situation?
              It seemed to have real trouble dealing with multiple logins. Although when this was happening, I was also having trouble logging in to that other website and was constantly clearing out cookies and deleting temporary internet files and other nonsense.
              I just tried it on that other computer (with the "remember my user ID" box checked) and got the "Page not found" error. Then I went back, unchecked the "remember my user ID" box, entered my username and password and it then told me I was already logged in. WTF? I then deleted all of the intenet crap (cookies, history, passwords, form data, etc.) from IE, tried it again, and got the page not found error. Something is definitely wierd with it, so it is not just you, Will. Although, if you can get on, it is quite useful....

Comment

That is exactly my experience, many thanks.

I'm not going crazy after all :crazy:
                WS Architecture Ltd

Comment

My sub center email came through a few minutes ago with confirmation of details of my upgrade to Revit Arch Suite (so that I could get the free upgrade to Design Suite)...

click on the sub center link in the email and straight in to my subscription no problem at all.

Then again maybe it's because it's Friday
                  WS Architecture Ltd

Comment

I thought you had to do that upgrade before early May (I think) for the free upgrade to work. I could swear I remember something to that effect.
                    Dan

Comment