Autodesk Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autodesk Chronicle

now known as Autodesk Screencast. I wonder how Screencast.com feels about that?
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

I'm going to go with autodesk will try some legal action seems to be a favorite choice for them

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
      I'm going to go with autodesk will try some legal action seems to be a favorite choice for them
      so, like "we stole your name and now we're going to sue you" ??
      Last edited by Dave Jones; May 23, 2014, 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling
      I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

well im sure they will make it sound legal like but yes a fear technique or claim that is different enough that they can use it

Comment

Screencast.com doesn't seem to have a copyright over the name. At least there is no disclaimer on their website.
          Juan Carlos Moreno
          Store Designer & Merchandising Manager
          Sisley Cosmetics

Comment

Funny thing is, Chronicle actually had some panache. Screencast is about as boring and last decade as you can get. Obviously why they changed it, ADSK are rather lacking in style and taste. Plus, Screencast now locks them into one and only one medium, one way video. Before they had a name that would have made sense for some good audio podcasts, text and still image stuff (you know, Manuals like competent software companies used to produce), even future interactive video (which is not a "cast", since it is two way). Way to paint yourself into a box, Autodesk. Charlie says "Winning!" /s
            Pragmatic Praxis

Comment