Dimension - Angular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension - Angular

When I click on an angular dimension, I want to be able to "modify witness lines" to add other angles to the string.

However I don't get that option like I do when I click on a linear dimension.

Is this by design?

Will i need to delete the whole string of angluar dimensions I already have and create it again from scratch just to add one to the end?
    Joshua Kohl

Eastern Exterior Wall Systems, Inc
    www.eews.com

You can't do an angular string. They are all just separate dimensions. So, just add the other ones.
    Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dzatto View Post
      You can't do an angular string. They are all just separate dimensions. So, just add the other ones.
      I have a string of them here though...I have radial lines from the center point of a radius with a single string of angular dimensions between them.
      Joshua Kohl

www.eews.com

Comment

I just tried (before I posted) and it wouldn't let me do it! :laugh: Now I'm confused...

Actually, you need a string to do an equality. hmmmm what the heck is going on?

Are you on 2014?

EDIT:
        Oh nevermind. I was doing it wrong I guess. :hide: I got it to work as a string. I don't think you can edit the witness lines, though. But, hey, I couldn't even get a string to work earlier, so I wouldn't trust what I'm saying.
        Last edited by dzatto; October 29, 2013, 03:41 PM.
        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dzatto View Post
          Are you on 2014?
          \\

Yes 2014
          Joshua Kohl

www.eews.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Kohl View Post
            I have a string of them here though...I have radial lines from the center point of a radius with a single string of angular dimensions between them.
            Yes one CAN (obviously) create radial dimension strings with the Angular Dim, unfortunately at this time the Edit Witness Lines does NOT become available with that; kybd shortcuts do not allow it either.
            -J
            http://about.me/JayZallan
            Tweet, Link or Blog me up!!!

Comment