Course detail level - Remove surface textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Course detail level - Remove surface textures

Does anybody know if there is a way of setting the course detail level to remove surface textures? I am specifically interested in removing the surface patterns on the floors whist working on models as the snaps are effected by the surface patterns.

Filters are a good tool for this task. This would not be limited to course view (v medium/fine) though, but will do what you need.

Comment

Thanks for the input, I must say that I have not really ever used the filters - Might be a good time to start!

Comment

Visability Graphics / Floor / Patterns / Override, uncheck visable, done.
        Better still make yourself a "view template" with this override already applied, then just apply view template.
        or
        select a floor / right click / override graphics in view / by catagory (for all floors) or by element (for just the floor you selected) / surface patterns and uncheck visable
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mark b; October 2, 2013, 11:11 AM.
        Mark Balsom

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Comment

Yes, of course! VG/Floor/Pattern/Override.......*much* better way to go. That'll teach me not to respond right before going to bed. Wasn't thinking clearly enough.

But i have used filters effectively in the past to turn off surface patts globally for all types of objects. I use it as an on/off toggle of sorts. But now with the new temporary view template override, that would work just as well.

Comment