Toposurface Plan / 3D view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toposurface Plan / 3D view

I'm trying to control the graphics of my primary and secondary contour lines. I see that there are settings for these in BOTH Object Styles and VG.

The Object Styles settings are changing the graphics of the topo in the 3D view, but I really need this in the plan view. Changing the style of the primary and secondary contour lines in VG does nothing.

Thanks!

The difference between Visibility Graphics and Object Styles may help clarify how to achieve your goal.

Object Styles (OS) Is basically your global control of how geometry and annotation are rendered by Revit.
    Visibility Graphics (VG) is view specific (2D and 3D) control of how your geometry and annotation are rendered by Revit.

VG takes precedence over OS, so changing VG should have impact and change the appearance of your contours for a specific view. A change to OS should make a change wherever contours are displayed, and not overridden.

Peace...
    I used to be high on life, until I realised it was cut with Morons.
    Combating ignorance daily through learning.

Comment

You also need the Contour Intervals set up correctly
      Go into the Site Settings (Site Tab, Model Site Panel then the Little arrow that points South East) & make sure the Primary & Secondary Values are set right
      We use {Primary every 1m & Secondary Every 0.5m)
      1.png2.png3.png
      Dwane

Comment