X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analysis Display Styles

Hi,

i am using Revit 2013.
    Analysis display style is not working for me.
    i have created display styles, and applied to a view(3D view) by properties palette. but it not showing. any body help me..

Have you checked that everything is visible? Posting pictures would help.
    Julie Kidder
    Architect + BIM Director
    Hartman + Majewski Design Group

Comment

Analysis Display Styles are part of the Analysis Visualization Framework that allows Revit to display external analysis results in the context of the real model. While the framework is provided by Revit the analysis results typically come from external applications or add-ins. For example, structural analysis results calculated in Robat Structual Analysis can be imported back into Revit for display. There are many apps that use the framework. You may want to checkout the Autodesk Exchange to find some.

i hope this answers your question.
      Erik Snell, P.E.
      Factory Worker (Principal User Experience Designer)
      I am an Autodesk employee and the opinions or commentary I provide are my own and not necessarily that of Autodesk, Inc.

Comment

Thank you for your reply

Originally posted by TheViking View Post
        Analysis Display Styles are part of the Analysis Visualization Framework that allows Revit to display external analysis results in the context of the real model. While the framework is provided by Revit the analysis results typically come from external applications or add-ins. For example, structural analysis results calculated in Robat Structual Analysis can be imported back into Revit for display. There are many apps that use the framework. You may want to checkout the Autodesk Exchange to find some.

i hope this answers your question.

Comment