Floor Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor Levels

Can someone advise me on floor levels on elevation details.

On one side of the model I have level 0, level 1, level 2, level 3 etc. I copied the architects levels and these now show.

On the other side of the elevation I have Tank Ground Floor, Tank First Floor, Tank Second Floor.

How do I show one set of levels for one elevation without them appearing on the other elevations, because at the moment the level 0, level 1 etc levels are showing on all my elevations.

Thanks

Domsib

Revit MEP - 1 Day at a time...

Depends on your plan layout but you might try using Scope Boxes to control extents of levels and the like.
    Greg McDowell Jr
    about.me/GMcDowellJr

Comment

Make different types for the Levels (eg Tank Levels and Building Levels). Then create a view filter to apply to the elevations. Make one to hide the Tank Levels and one to hide the Building Levels. Now you can choose which ones you want to see...
      Martijn de Riet
      Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
      MdR Advies
      Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
        Make different types for the Levels (eg Tank Levels and Building Levels). Then create a view filter to apply to the elevations. Make one to hide the Tank Levels and one to hide the Building Levels. Now you can choose which ones you want to see...

Could you possibly break the steps down on how to do this please? I am new to Revit.

Thank You

Domsib

Revit MEP - 1 Day at a time...

Comment

Go to an elevation view.
          Select the elevation marker. Hit Edit Type in the properties.
          Duplicate > rename to Tank Level.
          Now give all levels the correct type.
          Go to View > View Filters > Edit/New > Add. Create a filter that filters out Tank Levels > Add to the view. Deselect visible and all Tank Level headers will be hidden in this view.
          Martijn de Riet
          Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
          MdR Advies
          Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment