converting to pdf to send to client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

converting to pdf to send to client

How do you export plan views in pdf format for a clients review?

Print the plan views to a PDF Printer....like Acrobat, CutePDF, PDF Creator...etc...
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by byork View Post
      How do you export plan views in pdf format for a clients review?
      You need to install and third party PDF printer, ie... Adobe Acrobat Pro, or Bluebeam. There are also free PDF printers.

Comment

CutePDF works great! thanks

Comment

Just my personal opinion....PDF Creator works better as it will let you batch print to a specific folder...unless CutePDF has implemented that since the last time I used it.

Comment

We use CutePDF when we're printing the "onsie-twosie" prints, since it asks you for the folder and file name.
            Then we use PDFCreator for the batch printing.

I played with a lot of different PDF-makers and these two were the best (free) solutions I found.
            And, now that we've discovered Ninite, I'm very pleased to see that they agree with me.

If you haven't seen Ninite, GO THERE NOW!
            It's an update aggregator site. Ninite tracks the latest versions of lots of popular software, and can build an installer for you. Lets you create one .exe file, so if you're signed on without admin rights, you only have to type the password once. Not once for every program.
            Dave Plumb
            BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment

I use Xrev Transmit 2.0 now....love that it autorenames my files both PDF and DWG's...

Comment