Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revit Server Uninstall??

Hi all,

We need to uninstall Revit Server and we are having some issues. (Revit server 2012)
    It installed ok, however it was doen prior to the actual server being updated to IIS7.5 and the pre-requsites wern't configured properly prior to the RS install. Sol, the decisoin was made to uninstall, update the server and make the changres and then re-install.

When we try to uninstall, we get the following message:
    Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid

Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Cheers
    Andrew Harp
    BIM Manager GHD
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you.
    If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.

Same Problem Here

Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Hi all,

We need to uninstall Revit Server and we are having some issues. (Revit server 2012)
    It installed ok, however it was doen prior to the actual server being updated to IIS7.5 and the pre-requsites wern't configured properly prior to the RS install. Sol, the decisoin was made to uninstall, update the server and make the changres and then re-install.

When we try to uninstall, we get the following message:
    Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid

Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Cheers
    I am having the same problem, except my reason for uninstall is because we don't need it any more.

Comment

I found the solution on my own after leaving this post. This is the solution:

Unable to update or uninstall Revit Server 2012 | Autodesk Knowledge Network

Summary: Install Revit Server as another Administrator, then uninstall it or repair it. It overwrites the old Revit Server install. (make sure to match old configurations)

This applies to Revit Server 2012 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2

Comment

Sometimes servers create problems with the connection and the better thing is to refresh the server or also repair or uninstall the server to get rid of the problem. Sometimes the problems may be solved with the help of [EDIT]Link Removed by Moderator[/EDIT]
        Last edited by snowyweston; July 13, 2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment