worksharing monitor issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worksharing monitor issue

see attached image, don't know how to get rid of that pending editing requests, and don't know what causing it as you can see "To" is empty, perhaps the only way out is everyone recreate local files?!
    Attached Files

Is someone's User Name under options blank? If you click on the Editing Requests button next to the Workets panel (bottom of window) you can retract editing requests.
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post
      Is someone's User Name under options blank? If you click on the Editing Requests button next to the Workets panel (bottom of window) you can retract editing requests.
      thanks MPwuzhere, it's possible that someone's User Name under options blank, but "Retreat" button is greyed out, well, i even cannot fix it by recreating local!?

well, i'll try to create local w/ "empty" user name to see what happens.

Comment

well, you cannot make user name blank, and i even tried "recreate" central file w/o luck.

seems i'm out of options, anyone?
        Last edited by Ning Zhou; October 11, 2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Have everyone exit their local links....open the central file but discard from central....save as central and recreate all the local files...

Comment

no, didn't work.

i have to recreate and also RENAME central ...

don't know what causes such issue, anyone had similar issue before?

Comment

Might have to delete the backup folder too...but sometimes renaming the file helps decrease file size too...

Comment