Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C4R Manage Cloud Models error in 2016 only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C4R Manage Cloud Models error in 2016 only?

At the moment, I can access the Manage Cloud Models through Revit 2015 and 2017, but not 2016. It just gives me an error message and "Try Again" option, but nothing ever happens. Been a week now.

I just checked my other computer which has 2016 installed also, and it works there. Everything seems to be up to date on the computer that's giving me trouble. Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance!

-TZ
    Tannar Z. Frampton ™
    Frampton & Associates, Inc.

Originally posted by tzframpton View Post
    At the moment, I can access the Manage Cloud Models through Revit 2015 and 2017, but not 2016. It just gives me an error message and "Try Again" option, but nothing ever happens. Been a week now.

I just checked my other computer which has 2016 installed also, and it works there. Everything seems to be up to date on the computer that's giving me trouble. Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance!

-TZ
    maybe reinstall C4R on the affected computer?
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
      maybe reinstall C4R on the affected computer?
      Thought about that and wanted to see if there was another resolve first. May need to be the first thing I try I guess.

-TZ
      Tannar Z. Frampton ™

Comment

Do you have Collaboration for Revit v8 for 2016? We had an issue, where this build resolved the problem.
        https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...evit-2016.html
        Last edited by Dave Jones; December 21, 2016, 10:02 PM. Reason: deleted dups

Comment

Thanks Markus, let me give it a try.

-TZ
          Tannar Z. Frampton ™

Comment

The latest version fixed the issue. Thanks Markus!

PS: Why does Autodesk make is SO hard to get updates? Goodness man...

-TZ
            Tannar Z. Frampton ™

Comment